We are pleased to announce that now at Kreta Rex House, in a new, specially designed space in our hostel, we can host your cats and kitties!
The staff members of Kreta Rex House guest house having full dedication to their comfortable and carefree stay, with daily supervision, care and entertainment , your kitties will spend their most unforgettable vacation!
Kreta Rex House has a licensed and fully equipped pets hostel, just outside of Heraklion, Crete, in the Linoperamata area, near the monastery of Panagia Pantanassa. The facilities of the hostel have been designed based on the local authorities regulations, with the main aim of ensuring a comfortable, safe and pleasant stay for your cat!
At Kreta Rex House pets' hostel we take full care of your cats and kittens. Our staff are fully trained and experienced in cat care. We deal with the safety, cleanliness and care of each cat individually, based on its own unique needs.
We maintain your cat's diet plan, according to owners' instructions, while at the same time we can recommend a balanced diet plan, with the guidance of a veterinarian.
The kitties guests of Kreta Rex House each have their own room. Their daily schedule, in addition to frequent walks in the relaxation area, also includes a socialization program. A member of our staff, with the appropriate experience and trainer's expertise guidance, makes sure that your cats spend beautiful carefree moments, exercise in the relaxation area, climb trees, play with their "friends" with appropriate toys, gainning new experiences !
It is certain that your cat will return home happy and refreshed!
The positive comments we constantly receive from the owners of the cats who trust us, is another motivation for us to maintain the high quality of our services! The four-legged guests of our hostel receive the best possible care, they become members of our company and part of our daily life.
During the visit and stay of your cat in our hostel, according to KRH regulations, it is necessary to observe the following:
- To have completed the 4th month (180 days)
- Have a fully updated health record or passport
- To carry a microchip
- Not have serious illnesses (e.g. heart problems, epilepsy, etc.)
- To have received all necessary vaccinations for his age:
- The Quadruple, DHPPi-L (Typhoid, Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis)
- Of Rabies, R (Rabbies)
- Pneumococcus - very important for pets that are frequented (eg shelters, pet shows, etc.)
- To have had endoparasitism (worm pill), within the last 15 days.
- To have had an external deworming (ampoule for external parasites as well as mosquitoes), within the last 15 days
- The two above should ideally have been done 2-3 days before hosting.
- If these have not been carried out, KRH reserves the right to carry them out with its own means, at the corresponding cost.
Delivery and pick-up service for your cat, to and from your place.
If you do not have the opportunity or the time to bring your cat to Kreta Rex House, we undertake the safe collection of it from your place and its return, on the day and time you wish, by appointment.